Signature BaseBall Field
MAJOR LEAGUE FIELD SPECIFICATIONS
The Signature Baseball field is built to Major League field standards with the following specifications:
- 325′ left field line, 370′ left field gap, 390′ center field, 365′ right field gap, and 320′ right field line.
The Signature Baseball field was awarded the National High School Baseball Coaches Association Southeast Field of the Year in 2016.
The Signature Baseball field seats approximately 1,200 spectators and features Tifway 419 Bermuda grass, two batting cages, locker rooms for athletes and umpires, dugouts, press box, Musco Lighting, restrooms, and a concession stand.
SIGNATURE BASEBALL FIELD INCLUDES;
- LOCKER ROOMS
- MUSCO LIGHTING
- 1200 SEATING CAPACITY
- Home to the Choccolocco Monsters - Sunbelt Baseball League
- Home to the Oxford High School varsity baseball team
- Host of the 2017 & 2018 OVC Baseball Championship
- Host of the yearly East Coast Pro Showcase
- Host of 2021 Gulf South Conference Baseball Championships