HOURS OF OPERATION:
Friday-Saturday 9 am-5 pm (last kayak launch at 3 pm)
Sunday 1 pm-5 pm.
Float takes approximately 1.5-2 hours
Kayak rental facility and parking are located across from the Choccolocco Park entrance at the Leon Smith Parkway/Boiling Springs Road intersection. 1506 Boiling Springs Road, Oxford.
Visitors will be transported by van to kayak put-in access point near Cider Ridge Golf Club. Visitors will float Choccolocco Creek until they reach the take-out access point at the kayak rental facility.
- $25.00 for standard kayak (includes paddle, life jacket, and transportation)
- $50.00 for tandem kayak (includes paddles, life jackets, and transportation)
- $10.00 for own kayak (includes transportation)
- $5.00 launch fee (users must arrange own transportation)
- Group rentals and outings will be available at a later date
- Cash and credit cards accepted
Users must be 18 years or older to rent kayaks. Users 8-17 years old must be accompanied by an adult to float in standard kayak. Children under eight must float in tandem kayak accompanied by an adult.
75% of the revenue from kayaking goes to support the Choccolocco Creek Watershed